Tudora was owned by Jeremy and Patricia Pearce who then donated her to the TurntoStarboard Trust in 2018, who are training Veterans to re-plank and restore her.
Jeremy and Patricia owned Tudora for 26 years and completed an 1800 mile round trip to the Baltic.
Jeremy designed & carved the ‘Rampart Castle’, which adorns the flagstaffs of many ROC boats.
Tudora (Originally Tamarack) 1964, Build No: 641, Reg. No: 306693
Draft: 4ft 1in
Hull: Mahogany on CRE