Lysid 1957 (No 573)

Lysid was built in the Rampart yard in 1957.

She has been owned by Paul & Katie Erlam for the past 15 years – only the third owners since she was built. Having spent most of her time on the east coast, Lysid has been used extensively in recent years on the River Thames between the Pool of London and Oxford.

Lysid has been seen at the annual Thames Traditional Boat Festival many times and is currently on the Upper Thames at Windsor.

Lysid has recently been sold (March 2019) and we look forward to welcoming her new owner to the Club.

Lysid, 1957, Build 573, Reg No: 300095
Single Screw
Length: 32ft,
Beam: 9ft
Draft: 2ft 9ins
Hull: Mahogany on Oak or CRE Timbers