***** FOR SALE ****
Rampart Model D14 with Flybridge
Build No. 791
Boat No 141
Iroko planking on Danta frames
One of the largest and most highly specified Ramparts ever built, Old Smuggler was originally built for Edward J. De Winter for the princely sum of £100,000 in 1979, and launched as Ed Carpetbagger. The gold plated fittings in the owner’s saloon demonstrate the high standard of fit out.
De Winter kept her near his Poole home at the Poole Harbour Yacht Club (now Salterns Marina) before selling her only a few years later to J Kaiander of Hvalstad in Norway.
She has remained in Norway ever since, and is now up for sale. Her current owner has kept as Old Smuggler since 1988, but her sale is being organized by Vidar Dahl-Nielsen, who can be contacted by email at email@example.com
ASKING FOR OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £32,000 ( 352,000 KRONE ) + VAT IF APPLICABLE
Brief details of her equipment and some recent photographs follow:
Equipment List (2019)
- · 2 x Perkins 6.354 engines, ca. 6.000 hours running time
- · Onan 6Kw 230V generator, approx. 6.000 hours
- · Shore power 230V
- · 24 V electrics
- · Victron 80 amp. 230V/24V charger
- · Vosper hydraulic mini fins with gyro control
- · Furuno radar 36 n.m. w/open antenna
- · 2 x Sailor VHF Radios
- · Hydraulic steering 2 pos. with so called «destroyer wheels).
- · Autopilot
- · Eberspacher 6kW diesel air heater. (New des. 2018)
- · Gold plated fittings and bath tube (owner’s cabin)
- · 2 x Vacuum toilets (1 with small holding tank)
- · TEL-Chart Plotter using C-Maps with screen on flybridge
- · Galley with gas oven, 2 fridges (1pcs. 230V + 1pcs 24V)
- · Davits with rubber dinghy and 6HP outboard.